Wednesday, November 12, 2008

holiday gift


One half of a holiday gift for a very close friend. There is a matching hat as well, I just haven't seamed it up yet. Both items need the yarn tails woven in before being wrapped up.

The individual meant to receive this gift has since decided to get married, obligating me to make him something much larger for a gift. I think he will be getting his crocheted afghan, in shades of blues, shortly after the holiday season.

Hard to see in this pic, but there are 2 different oranges used; one dark reddish and the other just rather orange. There are flecks of the orange colors as well as reds and greens in the blue I used as well. Yarns came from C's sis-in-law's yarn stash; which C gave me when his bro and sis-in-law moved overseas this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails