Sunday, November 2, 2008

love monster


I call her the love monster. I made her up back in June of this year for C's birthday and he hasn't given her a name yet. I don't think he plans to. She is crafted from very soft, white faux fur with a really, really long one way nap and soft, but not quite as soft as the white, black faux fur. My own pattern. All hand stitched and hand embroidered. Ear tassels made of black, white and red embroidery floss. Eyebrows and dots all along tail are tri-colored french knots. Boy, did those take some time. She is stuffed with polyfil that I dumped a bunch of my rose perfume oil all over so she smells like me. C said she's one of the nicest things he's gotten as a gift in a while.


Ooh! I just realized that you can see some of the copper gelatin molds hanging above the stove. I love those things. So pretty by themselves what with the copper and all. And they make lovely jello things. Hm, I wonder if I could bake in those...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails