Thursday, November 27, 2008

my apologies


It has been a heck of a week here. No time at all for blogging. A week ago this morning my little Crash-inator had a heart attack. She squeaked with everyone else when I came out into the living room in the morning and then when I opened the window shade she started flapping and screaming frantically as only a dying lovebird can. Poor little thing. :( I miss her a lot, but not nearly as much as Bird. He's heartbroken once again in life. He blames me for the fact that Crash went away and hasn't come back.


These were both taken about 2 years ago when C and I were living in Mt P, MI. She never really liked socializing with me much; she'd rather hang out with C while he was gaming. She sure liked playing in my hair. though.

Bye Little Squeaks. We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails