Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm back

from the land of the ice and snow.

No joke. We got 18+ inches of the darned white floaty stuff the night I got in and were subsequently stuck in the "missionary house" until late the next afternoon. It was never above 20F until the day that I left, but then I was in Grand Rapids and it started snowing big puffy slippery snow that makes it hard to see where you're going and even harder to drive well.

Pics of wintryness and wedding forthcoming; as is a photo tutorial about lotion bar making. Woohoo!




This is what greeted me when I was sleepily uploading pics from the camera the other night after I got back. Cute preeny birdie being really sweet and preening me without even asking for head scritches in return. (He ended up getting lots of head scritches after he finally decided he was done preening me. Lily still seems to be upset that I left in the first place and I'm not allowed to touch her.)

Have a great day everyone. Stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails