Thursday, January 29, 2009

apologies

There are several posts in formulation stage. And lots of pics to go with them. Lots of working in the spice shop lately leaves little time for posting. I have been sewing up some nice felted sweater things. I made an adorable little Wendy Bird yesterday from the pattern at Lollychops.com (I'll insert the hotlink when I have time to come back and edit) using a felted black wool skirt and creamy white mohair yarn for thread. I also made myself a nice wool hat from one of the green felted sweaters I photoed before. Time for me to skedaddle off to work. Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the posts with pictures. I miss pictures. I am hoping to get pictures from the wedding soon to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We kindly requests a update-es pleezes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails