Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am participating in Anne's Handmade Toy Swap over at Bird and Little Bird. I joined completely on impulse. As if I don't have enough swapping and sewing and embroidering to do in the next 2 weeks. Ah well, no big deal. I am certain I can make everything I need to by February 10, which is the deadline for the Handmade Toy Swap as well as for the Pet Lovers' Swap I am also participating in via Craftster.

Today's project (until I have to go to work) is stitching up the remaining bags for that Ongoing Wishlist Swap I wrote about a while back. I'm also going to stick some sweet little embroidered details on a couple of them. Hopefully I get my camera back soon so that I can post pics of the finished bags. I wanted to write up a tutorial on bag-making, but I have to get all of these in the post on Wednesday when I'm off work.

There has already been a little bit of posting over in Celebrating Handmade: The Swap. You should go check them out. There is a super sweet looking Jammie Dodger play food cookie. And you'll get to see the word splodged used in a sentence if you read the captions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails