Thursday, January 21, 2010

name change

I am going to be changing my blog name. Little Green Chicken would be perfect if this were a blog about my life with the birds. But it is not a blog about my life with the birds and I do not want to make it that. My internet identity has been mangomerle for years and when I first started the whole blog thing I thought I wanted to keep it separate from everything else. I have since come to the conclusion that this is silly and I should just keep my name, especially since I share parts of me here in my crafts.

I will soon be changing the blog name to mangomerle and you will be able to access it at http://mangomerle.blogspot.com/ (it doesn't work yet so don't be upset please when you click through and it takes you nowhere)

Unknown bird; likely osprey or gull. Taken from the end of the pier at the house in Maryland. I recently picked up the free photo editing/organizing/etc program Picasa. It really is fun to play with the capabilities of the program (though I don't even pretend to know anything about what I'm doing with it yet) and get some pretty things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails