Friday, July 16, 2010

P{L} AY IT FORWARD


I agreed to join Sand&Starfish for a pay it forward pledge
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
I have 365 days to do it in… (I know that seems crazy, but sometimes life gets us a little behind on plans)
What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well! (Another caveat for mine is that I cannot afford international shipping, so U.S. participants/claimers only, please.)
And… you must have a blog. (How else can we keep this thing going?!)
After you leave your comment here, I’ll contact you to get your address and then you must must MUST continue the “pay it forward” swap and post it on your blog. You’ll have 2 days to do this. If you don’t, I’m gonna have to give up your spot. You could even copy and paste this post in your blog!
Doesn’t it sound like fun?! Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I would love to participate! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're first! And possibly the only entrant since I don't think I have a whole lot of people coming here. Well, I'm happy to send you something! I'll think about it over the next few days and see what I come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails