Friday, July 30, 2010

soon to be listed in my etsy

Clockwise from left: red sunflower spirals, translucent drops with inclusions, silver swirls and tiny glow worm in top hat, silver and gold spiral buttons, intergalactic-inspired pendant.


WIP: bird on a limb necklace

I'm working on some more earrings, for regular pierced and for stretched lobes, another necklace, and some dyed fabrics for listing. Pending the spastic, throbbing pain in my lower back subsides long enough for me to finish up ans photograph some items, I should be opening shop on Monday. I will make an announcement here with a link to the shop when I do open and will also be hosting a giveaway drawing to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails