Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Craft Links

I hoard links to crafty-type things that I like. I suspect the listing of my starred items in Google Reader and my Bookmarks on my computer and my Xmarks would be miles long, not to mention of course my StumbleUpon favorites and Wists. I figure it's high time I start sharing some of these lovelies and not just keeping them all to myself to gawk at and so y'all can use them for your own inspiration to plot crafty nefariousness. So I'm starting a new post series. I have lots of Halloween related links and wish I had thought about sharing my links and bookmarks sooner so I could have spread these out over September and October and you'd have more time to make some of them. After the Halloween ones, though, I have a lot more to draw from so I think I'm going to make Tuesdays link days. I wanted to get this list posted for the weekend, but I'm sure I will have more Halloween-related awesomeness to share come Tuesday.



Decorations
Hanging Decorations from Martha Stewart 
Bunting from The Long Thread 
Needle Felted Pumpkin Photo Tutorial from The Long Thread on Flickr
Ghost Garland from The Long Thread
Pumpkin Carving and Decorating from Martha Stewart
Bat Applique (crochet) from Monster Crochet 
Halloween Treat Bag Crochet Pattern from The Crochet Dude
Dangly Spider Stitch Picture from Stitcher Scribbler
Halloween Witch Doll from The Purl Bee*

Edibles
Ghostly Meringues from Joy of Baking
Candy Corn Parfaits from Joy of Baking
Popcorn Balls from Elsie Marley
Gingerbread Pumpkins from Joy of Baking
Cake Pops from Bakerella*
Candy Corn cookies from Baked Bree

Printable Patterns
Ghosties from Annie Oakleaves*
Ruby the Witch from Annie Oakleaves
King Monkenottukhamun (pronounced monkey-not-too-common) Plush Mummy Monkey from Q.D.Patooties*
Count Truffula Vampire Pig from Q.D.Patooties

Costumes
Lady Gaga Red Lace Outfit from Threadbanger (video)
Mad Hatter Costume from Threadbanger (video)
Wicked Witch from Threadheads (video and photo tutorial)
Fairy Wings from Threeadbanger (video)
Reverse Applique Eyeball Shirts from Creative Kismet

Collections
Decoration and Craft Hub from Martha Stewart
Recipe Hub from Martha Stewart
Halloween Crafts from The Long Thread
Free Knit and Crochet Patterns from Lion Brand Yarn*
Halloween Idea Round-Up from Creative Kismet
Party Ideas from Martha Stewart
Children's Costume Ideas and Tutorials from Martha Stewart
Food and Party Ideas from Cheeky Kitchen



* = featured in photo mosaic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails