Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Love Links: Jewelry from my Wists

Continuing a series wherein a share from my extensive bookmarks, Wists and StumbleUpon favorites.



 

Crop circles XL two tone hoops - E191 from noracatherine on Etsy


 
Yasha Butler Turquoise Tinted Porcelain Earrings from Tilde Shop

 

 
Rusty Orange Tulip Blossom Copper Vintage Style Earrings from ForTheCrossJewelry on Etsy

 
BIB-Statement- Necklace fabric/peacock from larisa71 on Etsy 

 

 
Circular Tagua Necklace - Colombia on Amnesty International


 
Pachamac Earring from free people boutique online

 

Juniper Cuffs pair by choklit on Etsy






Everything but the kitchen sink neckwarmer from ninja_knitter on Craftster




 
Five Flying Fireflies from BlueTerracotta on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I love the crop circles ear rings but I hardly ever wear anything besides my captive ball ear rings mostly because it saves me time and energy to just leave them in and I can sleep with these in where as I couldn't with the prettier ones. The tulips are also gorgeous but I would want a brooch (sp?).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails