Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tueday Love Links: 2011 Printable Calendars




Make Your Own owl-themed 2011 Calendar from My Owl Barn*  (free and with 30 different artists/images to choose from)
No-Nonsense Customizable Printables from Calendar Labs  (free)
Print and Cut Nature Calendar from Blue Tricycle
Psychedelic Printables from Valentina Design*
Cute Cartoon Images from Homemade Calendars  (free)
Origami Animals from Missus D*
Bright Florals from Valentina Design
Pretty, Feminine Colors and Classic Design Elements from STRUTH design
Scenic Images from Homemade Calendars  (free)
Cute and Colorful Options from 123NewYears



*  = featured in photo mosaic

2 comments:

  1. Love the calendars. I have realized that printing one would make my magnetic dry erase one obsolete so I have decided that I just need to print cute magnets to go along with each month. That way I can have cuteness, not waste paper, and not trash a perfectly good calendar.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm following you now from This for That on GFC (Ten Talents). Just wanted to come by and thank you for linking up with us! There's a new linky up today too :)

    Stephanie
    Ten Talents...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails