Friday, December 17, 2010

Mmmm, coffee!



Spices in the brewbasket this morning: 1 star anise, couple tablespoons cassia chunks, white cardamom pods thrown in on a whim and not measured in the least. Combine brew with creamer, vanilla and raw cane sugar, sip all morning long while cleaning and crafting. mmmmm

I'd planned on posting more throughout the week, but cleaned the house and completely rearranged the living room for better use and ease of cleaning. Now the shoes have a place to sit and be shoes instead of booby traps to trip you up constantly and I have a sofa to sit on when I'm using the computer instead of a wobbledy, painfully pointy chair with worn out thin foam cushion. When I finally get to play Cata, I'll be leveling in style; feet tucked up on the warm cushy couch, keyboard and mouse in easy reach, sipping on some spiced coffee. I wonder if I have enough time between now and when I leave for Michigan to get the Winter Veil achievements. They're pretty much the last ones I need for the year-long meta-achievement. hmm...

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a chance at some of my fabric and a vintage reprint Simplicity toy pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails