Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rice Cooker Steamed Custard, post 5, in which I get too impatient

At this point, my custard is KEEP WARM -ing away nicely. I have noticed, however, that my stomach is terribly empty and complain-y. I'm also feeling light-headed and shaky, most likely due to the fact that I have consumed only green tea sweetened with honey thus far in my day. My custard will not be ready for quite some time though so I will be frying up a couple of eggs instead. Rest assured, as soon as my custard is done, I will be reporting back with more photos and bit of explaining about the scientific principles of eggs we just put to use.

I will also be collecting the materials for today's next real time cooking project during the interim. It, too, involves eggs. And magic. Or science. Whichever term you prefer to use. It also involves water and plant parts and lots and lots of string or fabric. Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails