Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Glitter Fun Time


Cheap and childish though it may seem, I love glitter. The holographic kind is so much fun. Corey absolutely loathes glitter, though, so I can't play with it around him. He's visiting family and friends in Missouri for a few days so I have the house pretty much to myself. Lots of cleaning, organizing and (hopefully) experimenting to come over the next few days.




Any guesses what's happening in this photo? Probably not what you may think, though is will hopefully end with pretty, glittery jewelry bits on the cheap. You can't really see it, but there is a nondescript grey powder in there under the glitter. I'll post an update this evening or tomorrow with more info and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails