Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mosaic Monday (on Tuesday)

I've been plotting how to fix an organizational issue in our bathroom using only what I have immediately available. Thing is, it requires some sort of framework or box and I don't seem to have much around that would work for that and not look really cheap, tacky, trashy even. Except maybe sticks. I can gather a lot of sticks in fairly short order taking a walk around the neighborhood, especially after all the stormy weather the last couple of weeks. And depending upon how I secure them to one another they could look pretty sweet as a semi-permanent shelf or hamper I think. Looking around Pinterest got me more than enough inspiration for using sticks and branches to give me the necessary motivation to give it a try. Now I just need the weather to cooperate long enough to gather enough sticks and branches of requisite lengths to get the job done.

Kinda late today. Oops. All images found via Pinterest this week, credit listed when available. If credit is not listed and you know who to credit, please let me know and I will update accordingly!


1. Live Wire Farm Hooks via Remodelista
2. Ginette Lapalme via Poppytalk
3. stick drive, unknown via weyoume tumblr
4. my colors; kirstievn
5. Starburst Twig Wreath; Kristine at The Painted Hive
6. branch decoration; Linda at Itsy Bits and Pieces
7. branch weaving; Linda at Natural Suburbia
8. tree branch curtain rod; Keith Scott Morton via Country Living House of the Year 09

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails