Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Swoon for... Contemporary Jewelry Design

I love contemporary jewelry. My art background is almost entirely self-taught via trial and error with the exception of music and studio ceramics. I have no formal background in design and therefor no real vocabulary to discuss this kind of art, but I absolutely love it. This morning's Pinterest login brought an especially swoon-worthy collection of pieces by some of my favorite designers. All three of the artists below make gorgeous work with great textures and judicious color use. I pinned and re-pinned a lot more than these, but you will have to go to my Pinterest board to see for yourself.



Ramón Puig Cuyàs - Brooch


Enric Majoral - "Sand Jewels" Ring




Mari Ishikawa - Brooch "Blooming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails