Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Love Links: Fatshion!

This Love Links installation is dedicated to all the rockin' fat folks who inspire me to dress my own fat, rockin' bod with style and confidence.

“People always ask me, ‘You have so much confidence. Where did that come from?’ It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl … It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.” —Gabourey Sidibe


Gorgeous natural hair and excellent use of color from Beautiful is Big Tumblr.

Erin Majestic Legay, blogging now at That's So Majestic (frequently NSFW), bowls me over with their personal style and fierceness with absolutely stunning regularity. 

17 Sundays is a cool Aussie streetwear brand. Check out their sale items here (this dress is included).

Caro Emerald is the plus size queen of Nu Jazz. Check out her homepage here.


Shawna is always such a babe. Check out her handmade clothing line, Chubby Cartwheels, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails