Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Tuesday Love Links: Mother's Day
This was scheduled to post May 7 at 4am. It didn't happen for some reason. There are also a couple more posts that were scheduled between then and now that haven't posted. Have to figure out this scheduling snafu before writing any more I think.
Mother's Day is this Sunday and there is still time to do a quick DIY gift or print and mail a cute card. Here's a small list of possibilities for anyone wanting some inspiration.
1. Mother Owl Love Giftwrap and Stationery Set from JinjerUP
2. Three sets of cards, tags, and patterned paper to use for wrapping and decorating gifts, including one set for grandmothers, from 74 Lime Lane
3. Mother's Day Party printable from Sarah Hope Designs via Catch My Party
4. Frame-able art from Paper Coterie
5. Adorable vintage style floral party printable set from Free Pretty Things For You
6. Just add glue and toothpicks to these cute printables from Floodstreet Press
7. This cardboard locket idea from The Cardboard Collective is cute and super adaptable to making from polymer clay for something a bit more durable
8. Cute Yo Mama card from Cul-de-sac Cool for those with a penchant for something not so saccharine
9. Super easy paper calla lilies from Oh Happy Day make a nice addition to gift wrapping but would also make a sweet bouquet.
10. This teacup pin cushion tutorial from My Kids Guide makes for a nice, quick DIY
11. Customizable vegan body butter recipe from Rawmazing
12. This very nice half apron tutorial from Stitches In Play is easy to follow and the result looks very professional